Membership is open to all individuals and organisations that wish to join, with a particular emphasis on the following
- Existing established Irish business community in Scotland including entrepreneurs, young professionals and professionals employed with non-Irish companies.
- SMEs from Ireland seeking to expand business into Scotland and UK
- Scottish businesses with an interest in Ireland as a target market or operational base
- Larger companies from Ireland seeking to expand into Scotland and UK
- Researchers (PhD level) and recent graduates from Ireland
Individual Membership will provide the following benefits:-
- First class off and online networking opportunities, both at events and through IBNS LinkedIn group
- Attendance at all keynote speaker events, sector specific workshops and member meet-ups (minimum of ten events per year)
- Opportunity to invite a guest to all keynote speaker events, sector specific workshops and member meet-ups at a reduced fee
- Access to company information and contact details of all network members
- Bespoke introduction to network members upon request.
Corporate membership will provide the following benefits:-
- Corporate membership includes all of the above benefits of individual membership, in addition to:
- Attendance for three company representatives at all keynote speaker events, sector specific workshops and member meet-ups (minimum of ten per year)
- Opportunity to invite three corporate guests to all keynote speaker events, sector specific workshops and member meet-ups free of charge
- Opportunity to promote company by publishing logo on the Irish Business Network Scotland website
- Unique opportunities to enhance company profile through sponsorship of events.
To become a member, please download the membership form link below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link – ibns-membapplicform-2016-11-30
Annual fee for membership are Individual Membership is £80.00+Vat (£96.00) and Corporate Membership is £300+Vat (£360).
Tailored Corporate membership packages can be arranged in discussion with the Membership Secretary
For any enquiries please contact us by email or complete the form below.