Keep using Covid sense
Even though the legal restrictions have ended, it’s still important to take precautions to reduce potential Covid-19 transmission to protect public health, avoid worker absences and help businesses recover.
The Scottish Government asks people, organisations and businesses to show Covid sense, risk assess and take sensible precautions to protect themselves and others.
- Stay home or allow staff to stay home if you or they have symptoms or a positive test result.
- Make sure all premises are well ventilated.
- Wear face coverings in busy areas, and encourage others to do so.
- Allow hybrid working if possible – this could include flexible or home working.
- Encourage and support your employees to get vaccinations and boosters.
Read the guidance for safer workplaces and public settings from the Scottish Government for more information.
- The COVID Sense Signage Pilot allows businesses to download signs showing that protective measures are in place (04 August 2022)
- Read the latest Scottish Government guidance for safer businesses and public settings (04 August 2022)
- Advice for those who were on the Highest Risk List has been published by the Scottish Government (04 August 2022)
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Grant Scheme is now available to businesses in the Outer Hebrides (23 May 2022)
- Interest-free business loans are available to businesses in all sectors and at all stages based in East Lothian (12 May 2022)
- Free COVID-19 testing and the requirement to self-isolate has ended for most people in Scotland (3 May 2022)